Surrealism.
Okay, the ability to drive still hasn't sank in. I still can't believe I've gotten my license. I feel like this whole rock inside of me is freed, like FINALLY and I can't help emphasize that. I can't wait to get my license done and start driving. Oh, daddy was saying, "Before you can learn to drive my car, you must first learn to wash my car." How true is that or is that exploitation? HAHA.
After getting my license, I felt there's nothing that's tougher and harder for me. I don't know why the thought, but this license is really hard earned and costly. Oh well, gonna learn driving my dad car soon and perhaps I'll be able to drive his car to cruise Singapore. Haha. I just adored the thought. Anyway, the important thing right now is to get my LPP (Language Preparation Program). I want it as badly as I want my license, but my license more. And one more thing, most of my friends are heading to NTU. Plus, guess what, those whose GPA is the same as me got into the Business Course which is my first choice, after they've appealed for it. Small regret but I still think FASS is a great choice and decided to choose between Political Science or Econs. =)
One more thing, there's a event on Wednesday at Clarke Quay, The Cannery. It's a musical tribute for MJ. I so wanna go. Maybe I'll post details later in case anyone reads my blog knows about it.
(edited)
Here's the info for the MJ's tribute:
BLACK AND WHITE TRIBUTE PARTY:
YELLO JELLO AND GOLD 90.5FM
REMEMBER MICHEAL JACKSON
This coming wednesday night 8pm at YELLO JELLO, THE CANNERY @ CLARKE QUAY
* First 150 dressed in full black or white will get 2 free drinks and MJ Poster with candles.
(I copied from Tina's blog. =))
Loved and take care.
After getting my license, I felt there's nothing that's tougher and harder for me. I don't know why the thought, but this license is really hard earned and costly. Oh well, gonna learn driving my dad car soon and perhaps I'll be able to drive his car to cruise Singapore. Haha. I just adored the thought. Anyway, the important thing right now is to get my LPP (Language Preparation Program). I want it as badly as I want my license, but my license more. And one more thing, most of my friends are heading to NTU. Plus, guess what, those whose GPA is the same as me got into the Business Course which is my first choice, after they've appealed for it. Small regret but I still think FASS is a great choice and decided to choose between Political Science or Econs. =)
One more thing, there's a event on Wednesday at Clarke Quay, The Cannery. It's a musical tribute for MJ. I so wanna go. Maybe I'll post details later in case anyone reads my blog knows about it.
(edited)
Here's the info for the MJ's tribute:
BLACK AND WHITE TRIBUTE PARTY:
YELLO JELLO AND GOLD 90.5FM
REMEMBER MICHEAL JACKSON
This coming wednesday night 8pm at YELLO JELLO, THE CANNERY @ CLARKE QUAY
* First 150 dressed in full black or white will get 2 free drinks and MJ Poster with candles.
(I copied from Tina's blog. =))
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home